Monday, July 14, 2008

Freedoms of Speech and Religion Opposed

Re: David Ben Ariel / Deported Israel in 1996

by David Ben-Ariel on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:17 pm
Matthew Ellard wrote:extreme subject matters


Extreme by whose definition and standard?

In his book, Beyond Babylon, David states that Skeptics should be "enslaved" if they do not follow his views.


Did I? Why did you fail to logically offer the quote?

Unfortunately David does more than talk and has been deported from Israel
.


Unfortunately? Are you a fascist who opposes freedoms of speech and religion? Are you honestly interested in the facts or just distorting them for your own agenda? We'll see.

Still at Large!
The Jerusalem Post, Jan. 8, 1996, had a front page story about how the GSS sought my deportation for alleged involvement in a "plot to blow up the Al-Aksa mosque."

Exposing the German-Vatican Plot to Occupy Jerusalem
The one time The Traveller did run a political piece, it ruffled feathers with the local authorities. In 'Will Jerusalem become an international city?' by American writer David Ben-Ariel, readers were warned about a German-Vatican plot to take over Jerusalem, urged to take back the Temple Mount and dislodge 'as symbols of foreign occupation' Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock.

Why Edward Abington, Jr. Must Be Investigated!
"The American Diplomat in Arafat's Corner," published in The Jerusalem Report, came as no surprise to me. It was referring to Edward Abington, Jr., the United States' former consul general in Jerusalem who is now "guiding the Palestinians through the labyrinths of Washington. And his firm is being paid $2.25 million for his expertise."

Israel's Unjust Deportation of David Ben-Ariel
As a Christian-American member of the Temple Mount Faithful Movement, I had been privileged to participate in their legal demonstrations during my 10-month stay in Jerusalem awaiting dual citizenship. Israeli television often showed me with my Jewish friends carrying Israeli flags throughout the Old City.

Blow Up the Mosques or An Expired Visa?
Once again, an attempt to spread DISinformation about my unjust deportation from Israel, only provides me with another opportunity to clearly state my case and continue to highlight the plight of the Temple Mount suffering under a Nazi-Muslim occupation...

From Toledo to Jerusalem
You could say I have a God-given love for the Jews and the nation of Israel (Isaiah 62:6-7). That sacred bond has been strengthened over the years by the fact that I've been blessed to have lived all over Israel, getting to know its land and people quite well.

Dangerous Ideas?
During my brief appearance before Israel's High Court, the prosecution charged that I hold "dangerous ideas." I suppose the short-sighted prosecution would ban the Bible if he could since it contains the "dangerous ideas" that millions believe in! What are those "dangerous ideas?"

American Detained in Jerusalem's Russian Compound
Nobody arrested me. I was detained when I faithfully reported to the police office at 9 a.m. Monday morning, January 9, 1996 (day before my birthday) the day after The Jerusalem Post published on their front page an article shedding light on what they were doing in the dark: "GSS Seeks to Deport American Citizen for Plot to Blow Up Al Aksa Mosque."

David....do you support the use of violence, against the law of a country, which furthers your personal vision?


I have called upon Israel to enforce their laws against religious discrimination and stop the Nazi-Muslim occupation of the Temple Mount that illegally forbids Christians and Jews from praying upon the Temple Mount. I have not broken any laws but do exercise my God-given freedoms of speech and religion. Why do you oppose freedoms of speech and religion?

Let My People Pray!

explain why you call Nelson Mandela a terrorist?


Pitiful that you don't already know. I have explained and continue to explain why Nelson Mandela is a terrorist since so many have been kept in the dark about it and led to believe politically correct myths.

Stop terrorist Nelson Mandela!

why do you post extreme emails saying that Skeptics should be enslaved, on the Skeptic's forum. Can you explain this logic?


You failed to logically quote what you're talking about so I can properly respond.

David can you list your views, in point form, about segregation, race an non-believers in your cult?


Deuteronomy 32:8
8 When the Most High divided their inheritance to the nations,
When He separated the sons of Adam [even though we're all family],
He set the boundaries of the peoples
According to the number of the children of Israel [everything centers around Israel, nationally, internationally].

Acts 17:26
26 And [although] He [God] has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth [we're all human]... [yet He] has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings...

Diversity Demands: Segregate Now!

Race Matters

Acts 24:14

14 But this I confess to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect, so I worship the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets.

Do not link the answers to your essays on your website because you have not signed your name to any of the essays when clicked through a link.


Why when clearly you know they're my essays and have called them my essays? You should know by now, apparently having read some of my articles, that I say what I mean and mean what I say and stand behind everything I write. The fact that my website is called David Ben-Ariel should be sufficient enough of a signature to reasonable folks, and anything not written by me on my David Ben-Ariel website is clearly designated as such. How logical. :idea:

No comments: