Tuesday, December 23, 2008

AIDS stereotypes and Gays

Re: "I'm Spartacus!"
23. To: 22rifle (#15)
David Hoover
AIDS from his fudgepacking activities

You wouldn't even know my former name was David Hoover (it's not like it's some dark, dirty secret to mature minds!) if I hadn't written about it in God-given Names and From Toledo to Jerusalem. Do try to get out more often so that those who legally change their names aren't such a shock to your system.

You also wouldn't know I have AIDS if I didn't write about it, but you reveal the difference between night and day: those who learn from information (and are the better for it) and those who abuse what they've been told and turn around and act hateful (that I make reference to within Scarlet Letter: A Christian With AIDS).

Your woeful/willful ignorance is appalling. In your dark mind, you must imagine everybody with HIV or AIDS has the disease due to "fudgepacking activities." You also expose how stereotypical you are about homosexuals. Do all heterosexuals have the same sexual preferences? You need to read and glean from God and the Gays so you can quit embarrassing yourself.

No comments: